Weight is a topic many dancers tend to dwell on. I first became conscious of my weight when I was … [Read More...]
This is by far one of the most understandable ballet combination books to date. The exercises are advanced, articulate, lovely to dance and easy to read. It jump started my creativity and gave me fresh ideas for class. This is a go to (or it could be a must have) book for all ballet teachers.
~ Molly Faulkner, Ph.D.
- Book Review: Finis Jhung Ballet for Life
- Dancers and Weight: A Delicate Balance
- With Ballet in My Soul, by Eva Maze A Book Review
- What Dance Can Teach Us About Life (series) Three part series on dance and life application
- Patience, Perseverance, and Punctuality
- 9 Reasons I’m a Thankful Dancer
- Awareness and Poise
- Improve Your Balance